Monday, November 7, 2011

My little WC fuck!

Went out clubbing yesterday, and as the alkohol started to rush in my bloodstreams a horny sensation filled me. Quite a few men flirted with me but I was looking for that man with the word fuck written on his forhead. A tall guy, i presume in his forties, cruised me in the dark spaces of the club. He had thick and dark hair. The most amazing eyes. He asked me if I wanted a drink, and I accepted a glass of white wine. I was now so sweaty underneath my panties. My whole pussy just screamed for one thing. As I gave him a long and sexy stair, I informed him I was heading towards the toilet. I didn't dare to look back but hoped so much that he would follow me. I didn't lock the toilet door as I sat down, pull my panties down. I started to pee. The door opened, and there he was standing. I stod up, and showed my back to him. He came inside the cubicle, locked the door, put is finger inside my pussy. He hold me firmly and pushed his cock inside of me. It didn't take long before we where both sweaty, and I hope the club music would censur a little bit of the sound of his dick pushing in and out of my sweaty pussy. He came inside of me, and it felt great. After he was finished he just left. I was back there alone in the cubicle masturbating and feeling with my fingers his cum that was inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment